At this stage, students are taught with the concepts and strategies that are required to answer each type of questions tested in GMAT. Once this is done, the student is put on practice questions from official guide.
GMAT is all about answering questions in less time. Therefore, in this stage, the student is prepared for timed sectional quizzes. In this stage, there are:
Once the student completes one set of SC, CR, RC, and Quant quizzes, there is a session to discuss doubts for working upon the areas that need improvement. This ensures that before the student is given with next set of quiz, he/she has already worked upon the weaker ends. This is done as the difficulty level of questions raises with every set of quizzes.
- 10 sectional quizzes for Sentence correction. Each quiz has 20 questions and 30 minutes to complete 20 questions
- 10 sectional quizzes for Critical Reasoning. Each quiz has 20 questions and 30 minutes to complete 20 questions
- 10 sectional quizzes for Reading Comprehension. Each quiz has 2 RCs and 30 minutes to complete 2 RCs.
- 10 sectional quizzes for Quant. Each quiz has 20 questions and 30 minutes to complete 20 questions
This stage has two levels:
Level 1: 2.5 hours mock tests (10 mocks) Each mock test consists of Quant and Verbal section wherein Quant section has 37 question and 75 minutes and Verbal section has 41 questions and 75 minutes. Every mock test is followed by a doubts discussion session to work up on the weak areas and improve for the next mock section. Along with the mock tests, there is preparation on IR and AWA sections.
Level 2: GMAT Prep (6 mocks)
Objective: GMAT Prep helps to understand the level of preparation before appearing for GMAT exams. Also, it helps to figure out the weaker areas of a student and work up on them to get the expected output. It’s only when a student performs consistently in 4 mock tests, they are recommended to book a date for GMAT.
- * The number of hours can be increased without any additional charges.
- * 60 hours can be covered in one month or in 3 months. Under normal circumstance, it takes 2-3 months to complete the course and appear for the GMAT.